Monday, August 9, 2010

Notes On Adulthood: August 09


Every day we learn something....Making most of these lessons is how we keep growing....


1. The things that give me the most road rage when I am driving, can be the things that make me laugh the most when I am the passenger. I especially like when people blatantly cut a car off and look so serious and sleepy when they are doing it.


2. This week I took a look at my priorities and realized I don't do that enough. Look at what you are spending the most time and energy on in your life and make sure that you want it that way.


3. Don't rely on cell phone cameras for anything important.


And from my husband..


4. Make sure you already have your belt and watch off when you go through the security line at the airport.


What did you learn this week?


-Morgan


Photo by bradleygee via flickr


No comments:

Post a Comment