Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happenings Around the Blogosphere

Because blogging is such a community, I just had to share a bit about some of my favorite WelcometoAdulthood contributors. As emerging bloggers, it is all of our efforts (and all of our dear readers, like you) that keep our blogs relevant. In the spirit of this kind of community of support, I am proud to announce some really cool happenings.

Sarah Busta, who is all over the blogosphere with The Papery Dolls, and the amazing Call-it-Inspiration (and who also designed this very site) has been featured on Brooklyn Bride's Annual Card Swap!

Here is a little peak at her expertly designed original holiday card.





This is a huge accomplishment because Brooklyn Bride is a well-established national (maybe even international) blog and Sarah is a talented lady who deserves tons of accolades.

Second, check out guest blogger Morgan Leahy, who recently got married and was featured on Ruffled at her "Vintage Mexican Wedding."

Sneak peak from photos as seen on Ruffled.


Congrats to Morgan on your feature!

Annnndddd, coming up next on WelcometoAdulthood, we will continue our theme of The Epic New Year's Resolution Project with a guest blogger with a lot of sass, and a great new year's resolution. That's all I'll tell you for now...
Stay tuned!

Want to contribute to The Epic New Year's Resolution Project? Send me your thoughts on our theme, what it means to you, or why it is epic, and we'll keep the conversation going.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you for posting this. I didn't mean to have a vintage Mexican wedding but I won't complain

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY COOL!!! I Love those cards...that's quite the talent:) AND the unique wedding photo is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stellar photography, but I'm not sure what makes it a vintage Mexican wedding.

    Coming from an overly large family, It's always interesting for me to see and hear about small weddings and receptions. The last wedding I attended to had a large, packed church at the Mass and around 300 people at the reception -- held in a giant, heated barn.

    If I had a say in the matter, I'd aim for small myself.

    ReplyDelete